New Zealand’s new-vehicle market finished strongly last year, with sales climbing 11.4% to 80,463 units. Full-year new-car deliveries rose 14% to 62,029 units, while commercial-vehicle sales jumped 17.8% to 18,424, New Zealand’s Motor Industry Assn. data shows. December new-car sales grew 14.5% year-on-year to 4,548 units and CV sales jumped 30% to 1,396. “The industry is happy with the way the year ended, with the final numbers in line with the industry’s revised forecast,” MIA CEO ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"NZ Vehicle Sales Finish Strong in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.