Edward Montgomery, the Obama Adminâ€™s newly appointed car czar, brings to the position some valuable personal experience as he advocates for stakeholders affected by the auto industryâ€™s severe downturn. A labor economist and former U.S. Deputy Secretary of Labor, Montgomery will hold the official title of Director of Auto Recovery for Workers and Communities, the Obama Admin. says in a statement. He will â€œwork to leverage all resources of government to support the workers, communities and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Obama Admin. Appoints â€˜Recoveryâ€™ Director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.