Canada’s light-vehicle sales in October increased for the third-straight month over year-ago, making it likely the market will end the year ahead of 2005. Spurred by a large gain at Ford Motor of Canada Ltd., as well as double-digit increases at some smaller auto makers, October sales totaled 118,146, compared with prior-year’s 114,914. Related document: Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand The daily selling rate over the month’s 24 selling days was 4,923, 7.1% ahead of like-2005’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October Canada Sales Up 7.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.