A boost in production of Asian brands and slower industry sales helped push U.S. dealers’ light-vehicle inventory in October to a 5-month high of 2,264,287 units, 192,349 more than prior month. It was the most LVs in stock since 2,306,045 units at the end of April, when the full aftereffects of Japan’s natural disasters on production and sales were just starting to be felt. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Light Vehicle Inventory by Group October 2011 As a consequence, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October LV Inventory Highest Since April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.