Thai new-vehicle sales rose 8.8% in October to 53,271 units, from prior-year‚Äôs 48,942, for the industry‚Äôs best result in 18 months. The October tally also was up 9.5% from September‚Äôs 48,649 deliveries, when the industry ended 15 months of year-on-year declines, according to data from Toyota Motor Thailand Co. Ltd., which compiles sales for the Thai industry. Year-to-date, sales of 419,755 units are down 17.7% from 510,200 in like-2008. One-ton pickup deliveries climbed 1.5% to 26,487 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October Sales Thailand‚Äôs Best Performance in 18 Months" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.