U.K. auto makers record another positive month in October, as vehicle production climbs 12.5% to 139,991 units and passenger-car output reaches its highest level since March. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders says the October result raised the 10-month total 5.1% to 1,212,264 units. Car output increased 14.1% in the month to 128,654 units and was up 5.8% to 1,111,901 year-to-date. Some 83% of the production, or 923,287 vehicles, were exported. Perhaps reflecting the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October U.K. Output Up, Despite LCV Slip" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.