Sales of U.S. medium- and heavy-duty trucks totaled 30,897 units in October, up 3.1% on daily rate basis from the 29,977 big rigs delivered year-ago. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries declined 6.2% to 14,072 units vs. like-2002’s 15,010 units. International Truck and Engine Corp.’s sales dipped 27.0% to 2,288. (See related data: Ward's U.S. New Truck Sales by Weight Class) U.S. Class 8 truck sales declined 6.2% in October. Medium-duty (Class 4-7) deliveries surged 12.4% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October U.S. Big Truck Sales Up 3.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.