The early work of General Motors Corp.'s e-GM business group, which was created in August, likely will begin to appear next month, possibly with announcements regarding alliances with other companies or new capabilities for GM's OnStar communication services, company President and Chief Operating Officer G. Richard Wagoner Jr. tells Ward's. “Over the next month you'll begin to see stuff get out: evolutions in web sites or product innovations on OnStar, or alliances with other people that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"October to Yield e-GM Announcements" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.