DETROIT – Some automotive suppliers are refusing to participate in online reverse auctions because they believe them to be unfair, says the head of the Original Equipment Suppliers Assn. (OESA). The Troy, MI, organization hosted its third annual e-business conference at this week’s Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress in Detroit to discuss the industry’s eager migration toward e-commerce. During a supplier panel, a question came from the audience as to whether reverse auctions ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OESA Seeks e-Code of Conduct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.