General Motors Corp.’s Oklahoma City assembly plant will begin non-saleable production today (Nov. 26) of the GMT370 Chevy TrailBlazer EXT and Envoy XL sport/utility vehicles, Ward’s has learned. The factory, which previously made the Chevy Malibu and has been undergoing changeover work most of the year, will make six units Monday and build less than 100 prior to the holiday shutdown. From Jan. 14 through about Feb. 22, Oklahoma City will ramp up daily production periodically, starting at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OK City Begins GMT370 Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.