The Commonwealth of Australia, with its rich deposits of natural gas, agreed to acquire a “preferred country license agreement” for Syntroleum Corps.' proprietary gas-to-liquid (GTL) technology, placing the country in the pole-position for the race to bring super-clean synthetic fuels to the global market. The Australian government also will help foot Syntroleum's R&D bill by granting a technology loan to support further development and commercialization of GTL in that country. Under ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Okies and Aussies partner up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.