Sales at General Motors Corp.'s revived and top import-fighting division, Oldsmobile, will increase 15%-20% in 1999, executives predict. With a monumental lineup overhaul completed, a new division chief in place, strong nameplates and increasing brand recognition, Oldsmobile is targeting sales at 390,000-400,000 units this year, up from 329,742 in 1998. The Intrigue midsize sedan and the promising Alero compact should account for more than half of that total, according to an Oldsmobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Olds Says Sales Will Jump 20% in 1999" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.