General Motors Corp.'s Oldsmobile division has taken the rare step of putting together a team focused on putting the Oldsmobile Specialty Vehicle (OSV) Alero and Intrique into production. That uncommon move — such preparation usually is reserved for large-volume programs, not niche vehicles — likely indicates that at least one of the cars is heading for production. “We have a team in place that's working on getting them to production. It's not something we as a company have done before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oldsmobile readies hi-perf Alero, Intrigue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.