Bob Lutz isn’t the only automotive oldtimer back in the saddle. Paice Corp., which has developed a new hybrid vehicle technology that’s creating a buzz worldwide, has several well-known senior citizens involved. Two are former General Motors Corp. chief engineers: Ted Louckes, 71, Paice’s chief operating officer, who gained a reputation as an engine engineer at Oldsmobile and capped a 40-year GM career in 1988; and Bob Templin, a Paice director, who developed the original Seville at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oldtimers join hybrid bandwagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.