Subscribers to General Motors Corp.’s OnStar subsidiary will have the option beginning next month of combining billing statements for their cellular and embedded in-vehicle phones. The America’s Choice with OnStar Plan generally is available only to consumers who have OnStar’s Personal Calling service and its latest digital technology as well as cellular phone service provided by Verizon Wireless, a joint venture formed in 2000 between Verizon Communications Inc. and Vodafone Group Plc. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"One Bill for Verizon, OnStar Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.