The expansion of General Motors Corp.'s OnStar continues, with the in-vehicle communications arm considering a move into Mexico, a company spokesman says. “We're certainly looking at our global opportunities. Mexico is one of them,” says an OnStar spokesman. “We're still in the planning phase. But there has been an awful lot of interest.” If OnStar were to decide to enter Mexico, “we could be there fairly quickly,” the spokesman says. But before OnStar commits to making the move, there ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar May Move Into Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.