DETROIT – General Motors Corp. hopes a new feature offered by its OnStar Div. will retain more subscribers for the in-vehicle telematics provider and lower vehicle-warranty costs, company executives say. The service, called OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, automatically performs hundreds of problem-solving checks on a vehicle and sends an e-mail maintenance report to the owner. Offered at no additional cost to subscribers, it can be activated on any ’04 model or newer OnStar-equipped GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar Offers New Diagnostic Test" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.