General Motors Corp.‚Äôs OnStar telematics system will offer its new Turn-by-Turn audio navigation service on 2 million ‚Äô07 vehicles, roughly double that of year-ago levels. The feature will come standard for just under 1 million GM vehicles, including most ‚Äô07 Buick and Cadillac models, as well as the Saab 9-7X SUV and the GMC Acadia, a new cross/utility vehicle to appear in showrooms in December. The Turn-by-Turn feature also will be available as a $100 upgrade option on another 1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar‚Äôs ‚ÄėTurn-By-Turn‚Äô to Appear on 2 Million Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.