DETROIT – OnStar features will remain exclusive to General Motors Co. vehicles in the near term, the telematics service’s president says. OnStar had been shopping itself to other auto makers as a means of generating additional revenue, but Chris Preuss tells journalists here today that prospect is “not on the table.” Partnerships with other auto makers are problematic – for GM and prospective new customers – when OnStar’s close association with the giant auto maker is considered, he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"OnStar to Stop Shopping Services" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.