Ward’s final production data for 2004 ends the year with Ontario, Canada, officially taking the title from Michigan as the No.1 producing state or province in North America. This marks the first time in decades – if ever – that Michigan is not the top vehicle producer. The state’s output declined 6.7% from year-ago to 2.60 million units, while Ontario’s production increased 6.2% from like-2003 to 2.70 million. (See related data: North American Production: Top 10 Vehicle Producers by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ontario Tops Michigan in 2004 Vehicle Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.