GLIWICE, Poland – Opel Polska Sp. z o.o. produces its 200,000th Opel Agila microvan since startup in February 2000. Some 60,500 Agilas were built through September of this year, 97% of which were exported. Opel sold 1,630 Agilas in Poland between January and September, up 35% from like-2001. It remains unclear which model will be added in Gliwice as a successor to the Opel Astra Classic, which was phased out in June.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Agila Reaches Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.