VIENNA – Opel Austria Powertrain GmbH, the Vienna-based engine and transmission plant that is a part of the Fiat GM Powertrain joint venture, expects no significant changes as a result of the General Motors Corp.-Fiat Auto SpA divorce. Opel Austria Powertrain will go back into the GM fold once the Fiat GM Powertrain JV is officially dissolved. But officials say that won’t affect operations or production volumes at the plant. (See related story: GM, Fiat Reach Divorce Settlement) Opel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Austria Powertrain Sees No Impact From GM-Fiat Divorce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.