VIENNA – Adam Opel GmbH will begin producing new vehicles at its Eisenach, Germany, plant in the 2013/2014 timeframe, Thuringia Economy Minister Matthias Machnig says. Machnig met earlier this week with Opel CEO Nick Reilly in the German state of Thuringia, where the auto maker’s Eisenach plant is located. Reilly has not disclosed details about the future products. Eisenach builds the current Opel Corsa small car and Reilly indicated the next-generation model will be manufactured at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to Build Next-Gen Corsa at Eisenach, State Official Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642