VIENNA – Final preparations are under way for the launch of passenger- and light-commercial-vehicle versions of the new Opel Combo at the Tofas Turk Otomobil Fabrikasi factory in Bursa, Turkey. Based on the Fiat Doblo, the Combo will be built on the same line as the basic model at Tofas, a joint venture between Fiat and Turkey’s Koc Holding. “Serial production of the Opel Combo will start on Nov. 15,” Tofas CEO Ali Pandir tells WardsAuto. Adam Opel announced the Combo deal with Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Combo Production Nears Launch in Turkey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.