General Motors Corp.’s Adam Opel AG will reduce output of Corsa compact cars at its plant in Eisenach, Germany, later this year due to slow sales. It is the second time this month that Opel announced plans to dial back Corsa production at Eisenach. Opel had said earlier this month that it would suspend production of the Corsa in Eisenach for 11 days in October amid weak demand. Reports say the production cuts will result in 1,800 Eisenach employees working shorter hours for up to 15 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Cuts Corsa Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.