MADRID – Adam Opel GmbH is mulling a reorganization of its manufacturing plants that could see production of the Opel Corsa consolidated into a single facility in Zaragossa. Currently, the Zaragossa plant builds mostly the 5-door version of the Corsa. The tentative plan to shift all Corsa output to Spain was reported first by WirtschaftsWoche, a weekly German business magazine. The move would affect the Eisenach, Germany, plant, which produces the 3-door Corsa. In return, Eisenach ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Eyes Plan to Consolidate Corsa Output in Spain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.