General Motors Corp.'s Adam Opel AG readies its 2001-model year lineup with a series of new, more powerful ECOTEC gasoline engines, many of which already comply with Euro 4 emission standards. There also is a series of new direct-injection (DI) diesel engines featuring 4-valves per cylinder. In addition, Opel is offering high-end infotainment systems in some models. Opel's completely redesigned, third-generation Corsa is set to take off in Europe — and the all-new '01 model features a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel intros automated manual, upgraded '01 engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.