VIENNA – Adam Opel AG launches production of 1.9L CDTI diesel engines at its plant in Kaiserslautern, Germany. The engine first was developed by Fiat Auto SpA and later refined and produced by the Fiat-General Motors Corp. powertrain joint venture in Pratola Serra, Italy. Production of 1.9L diesel engines at the Opel plant in Kaiserslautern, Germany Following the GM-Fiat breakup, both companies agreed to share ownership of intellectual property rights for their 1.3L and 1.9L diesel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Launches 1.9L Diesel at Kaiserslautern Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.