GLIWICE, Poland –Adam Opel AG’s car plant here has begun assembly of the current-generation, Astra II. Once the all-new, third-generation Opel Astra, unveiled last month at the Frankfurt auto show, goes into production in Western Europe in January, Opel Polska Sp. z o.o. will be the continent’s only remaining production site for the Astra II. (See related story: Compact Car Wars Begin in Europe) Opel Polska will assemble up to 2,000 Astras this year. Opel Polska will build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Polska Launches Astra II Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642