Adam Opel AG is initiating a new marketing campaign to help improve the auto maker’s image with European car buyers. The offensive, which gets underway in February, includes a new Opel emblem and the theme, “Fresh Thinking for Better Cars.” Opel has high expectations for the new ad campaign, which it hopes will project the brand in a more self-confident manner. “There is a fresh wind blowing at Opel, (and) we want to pass this message on to the public,” says Opel Chairman and Managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel Transforms Brand Image" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.