VIENNA – Adam Opel will unveil a production version of the third-generation Zafira multipurpose vehicle at the Frankfurt auto show in September. Since 1999, Opel has sold more than 2.2 million Zafiras, now in its second generation. With the third-gen model comes a new name, Zafira Tourer. It measures is 183.5 ins. (466.0 cm) long, compared with the current Zafira’s 176.0 ins. (447 cm). Wheelbase is increased to 108.7 ins. (276.0 cm), up 2.2 ins. (5.7 cm) and track is boosted 3.8 ins. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Opel to Unveil New Zafira in Frankfurt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.