Australian politicians and bureaucrats are shown one way to greener fleets after sampling the latest Autogas-powered vehicles in Canberra during what the sector calls “Exceptional Energy Drive Day.” Perth-based Orbital Australia Pty. Ltd. uses the event, designed to bring federal lawmakers up to speed on new liquefied-petroleum-gas engine technology, to debut its Liquid LPG injection (LLi) system. Orbital says LLi is a major technological improvement over other aftermarket LPG systems, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orbital Australia Debuts New LPG System" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.