PERTH, Australia – Orbital Engine Corp. refinances its Synerject joint venture with Siemens-VDO Automotive Corp. Peter Cook Orbital says the agreement on a restructuring of Synerject removes a potential obligation for it to have to pay Siemens up to $12.5 million. Previously, Orbital was the guarantor of the sum owed to Siemens by Synerject. Siemens is providing $25 million to fund the JV, which manufactures the air injectors and fuel rail assemblies for Orbital's fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orbital, Siemens-VDO Restructure Synerject JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.