NEW YORK – Bentley Motors Ltd. says the Continental Flying Spur, which made its North American bow at the New York International Auto Show, is the fastest 4-door car in the world. It is capable of 195 mph (314 km/h), says Andrew Stuart, president of Bentley Motorcars of North America. (See related story: Bentley Continental Sedan Bows) Bentley Continental Flying Spur Stuart says the Flying Spur sedan and the Continental GT coupe, which shares the same architecture, are making ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Orders Building for Fastest 4-Door Car" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.