DETROIT – Restructuring at Ford Motor Co. has eliminated the position held by Kathleen Oswald, the auto maker’s executive director of human resources. Oswald, 52, joined Ford in March after a 29-year career at Chrysler Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG where, as senior vice president and chief administrative officer, she was considered the industry’s highest-ranking woman.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oswald Position Eliminated by Ford Restructuring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.