TROY, MI – Saturn Corp. says its third all-new entry for ’07, the Outlook cross/utility vehicle, will start at $27,990 for the base front-wheel-drive XE model, priced to compete directly with the Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander. The XE also is available with all-wheel drive for $29,990. The up-market XR, expected to be the higher volume vehicle, begins at $30,290 and goes to $32,290 with AWD. A single mill, GM’s new 3.6L V-6 with variable valve timing, powers both models. The XE ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Outlook Priced Below $28,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.