Owens Corning will double its automotive sales in four years to $600 million annually, a top executive tells Ward's. To help meet that goal, the Toledo, OH-based company has launched an extensive recruiting program and soon will establish a facility in metro Detroit, says Bill True, global Automotive Business Solutions leader. The Detroit-area facility will work with automakers on composite applications and initially employ about 100 people, expanding to 250-300 employees in three to four ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Owens Corning to Double Auto Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.