Australia’s automotive industry must become sustainable and profitable to be attractive to global companies and their investors, a new strategy report says. “The industry must be bigger, more productive and provide more jobs in the manufacturing and supply sectors,” the Cooperative Research Center for Advanced Automotive Technology (AutoCRC) report says. “This can be achieved through leveraging existing strengths and building new capabilities.” Federal Industry Minister Kim Carr says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Industry Needs Technology Roadmap to Survive, Report Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.