Australia’s domestic auto makers, along with several Tier 1 suppliers, reach an 11th hour agreement to prop up components’ supplier Ajax Engineered Fasteners, ending a crisis that threatened to halt car production. Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd., GM Holden Ltd. and Toyota Motor Corp. Australia Ltd., along with brake manufacturer PBR International Ltd. signed the 6-month, multimillion-dollar rescue pact after near non-stop talks. Mitsubishi Australia Ltd. also signed. The auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Industry Reaches Supplier Rescue Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.