Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. releases a performance-enhanced 380-concept car at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney, saying it will gage reaction from show-goers before deciding on its possible introduction. Team Mitsubishi Ralliart boosted the concept car’s power with a 295-hp supercharged engine that is matched to suspension modifications. There also are cosmetic enhancements. Larger wheels and tires, a more aggressively styled body kit and a slightly reworked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Auto Makers Push Performance at International Auto Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.