The Australian government budgets nearly A$60 million ($53 million) over four years to increase research into renewable and non-renewable natural resources that can produce low-emission transport fuels. The Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) says work will be expanded to include research related to the conversion of coal to liquids, gas to liquids, biofuels and storage of high-density natural gas for transportation purposes. The aim is to help secure the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Boosts Clean-Fuel Funding" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.