Australia’s federal court in Melbourne finds Audi Australia Pty Ltd. guilty of engaging in false, misleading or deceptive conduct in relation to newspaper advertisements earlier this year for the Q7 cross/utility vehicle. The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission alleged the auto maker claimed the Audi Q7 had seven seats as a standard feature, when in fact five seats is the standard configuration. The ACCC further alleged Audi’s campaign claimed the Q7 3.6 SE model was available ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Court Rules Audi Ads Misleading" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.