Tynan Motor Group forms Australian subsidiary TMI Pacific Ltd. that will import and distribute Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. vehicles from India early next year. The new distributor in March will begin selling the diesel-powered Mahindra Scorpio Pik-Up sport/utility truck in single and double cab versions. Two- and 4-wheel-drive configurations will come standard with air conditioning, electric windows and a rear-limited slip differential. "The Mahindra Pik-Up is just the first of what ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Distributor to Launch Mahindra Sales Next Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.