A local electric-vehicle maker accuses the Australian government of making incorrect and highly damaging statements about its business and favoring imported EVs over a taxpayer-subsidized domestic company. The row started when Victoria-based Blade Electric Vehicles Pty Ltd. complained the government was ignoring its Electron EV in deciding to buy 40 imported Mitsubishi i-MiEVs as a way of encouraging the country’s uptake of EVs. Blade Electric Vehicles Director Ross Blade says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz EV Maker Miffed Over Government Opting for Mitsubishi i-MiEV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642