Australian Industry Minister Ian Macfarlane says an automotive parts project is among six groups that will share in A$1.1 million ($884,868) through the government’s Supplier Access to Major Projects (SAMP) program. Industry Capability Network Ltd., with the Australian Trade Commission, the Federation of Automotive Products Manufacturers and government agencies in Victoria and South Australia, will get funding to continue promoting Australian capability and increase Australian supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Funding to Assist Parts Industry Promotion Campaign" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.