The Australian Labor government is in damage control mode, summoning auto industry leaders to a meeting, where it promises there will be no more cuts in funding programs, assuring the overall New Car Plan for a Greener Future program will be retained. The news comes on the heels of protest by the country’s top auto makers to the government’s recent elimination of the A$500 million ($506 million) Green Car Innovation Fund, in order to help pay recovery costs after massive floods across ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Government Pledges No More Cuts to Auto Industry Funds" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.