The Australian auto industry will fight any moves to impose compulsory greenhouse gas emissions standards for new vehicles, Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries CEO Andrew McKellar tells attendees at a recent business luncheon in Melbourne. McKellar says he is alarmed at a recent prime minister’s taskforce report that highlights the international trend towards stricter emissions rules. “There’s a very real danger we could end up with future governments wanting to go down that path, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz Industry to Fight Future Mandatory Emissions Standards" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.