The decision to alternate the Australian International Motor Show (AIMS) between Sydney and Melbourne appears to be paying off, with exhibitors flocking to the next edition of the event in record numbers. This year’s show, to be held July 1-10, is set for Melbourne, and organizers say it is on track to be the largest-ever event held under the AIMS title. It also will mark the first time the show has been held in Melbourne. Previously, the Victorian Automobile Chamber of Commerce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz International Auto Show to Host Record Number of Exhibitors" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.