With recession knocking on the door, Australian new-vehicle sales in February fell 21.9% to 70,241 units from year-ago’s 89,898, as potential buyers ignored the lure of heavy discounting. Deliveries in the year’s first two months were down 20.2% to 137,320 units, from prior-year’s 172,168, the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries reports. “This result is consistent with the trend of recent months and reflects the impact of broader economic conditions on the new-vehicle market,” FCAI ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz, New Zealand Post Double-Digit Sales Declines in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642