The Australian government’s A$3.4 billion ($2.9 billion) Automotive Transformation Scheme aims to boost innovation in the country’s automotive industry by supporting investment in skills and research and development. Innovation Minister Kim Carr says the ATS is the key element of the government’s A$6- billion ($5 billion) New Car Plan for a Greener Future project. “Through the ATS, the government is supporting investment and innovation to enable the sector to meet the challenges of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Oz to Offer A$3.4 Billion in Latest Effort to Promote Auto Industry Innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.